Automatic Utility Bill Payment Information
Download Transient Occupancy Tax Report Forms in Adobe PDF Format:
Here are some things to keep in mind when using Autopay for your Utility Bill Payments:
- Continue to pay your bill as usual until you see "Bank Draft" in the upper right portion of your bill.
The "Bank Draft" message indicates that the application process has been completed.
- The "Total Amount Due" on your "Bank Draft" bill will be deducted on the "Due Date" of your bill.
(Some financial institutions may require an extra day to process your payment).
- We require written notification in our office at least two weeks prior to your "Due Date"
to cancel an automatic payment. Please mail notification to City of Modesto, Utilities,
PO Box 767, Modesto, CA 95353.
- Once your original application has been processed and is on file, your automatic payment schedule
will stay in effect for all future addresses until the above notification is given.
- Automatic payments returned by your financial institution due to insufficient available funds
will be treated the same as a return check and will be subject to a $25.00 return check charge.
In addition, this automatic payment agreement maybe subject to immediate cancellation.
- Refusal of payment by your bank may result in delinquency status which could lead to a termination
of your utility status.
To begin using Autopay for your Utility Bill Payments:
- Fill out an Authorization for Automatic Payment of Utility Bill.
- Attach a voided check to the application
- Return the completed form to:
City of Modesto, Utilities
P.O. Box 767
Modesto, CA 95353
- Be sure to keep a copy for your records
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (209) 577-5395.
Thank you for your prompt payment.