The activities performed by the Parking Citation Processing
and Adjudication section of the Finance Department are to oversee
the collection of fines from parking citations and also manage
the administrative review process for contested citations.
To pay a parking citation in person you may go to City of Modesto,
Finance Department at 1010 10th Street, Suite 2100 between the hours
of 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday or to pay by mail send your
payment to P.O. Box 3063, Modesto, Ca, 95353.
- Process notices for unpaid parking citations.
- Provide citation information to the public.
- Provide assistance to the public for contested parking citations.
- Educate the public regarding the Adjudication Process.
To contest a parking violation you must complete an
Informal Review Form within 21 days of issuance of the parking citation.
For instructions on How to Contest a Parking Violation click on the following link.
If you have any questions, contact the City of Modesto Parking Citation Office at
(209) 571-5140 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am to 4:30pm.