Class Number: 106
OVERVIEW: A class designed to identify and understand the concept of teamwork,
how to be an integral part of a team. The participants will identify the positive behaviors and
negative behaviors that can affect a team.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 2 hours
TARGET AUDIENCE: All Employees
FREQUENCY OF TRAINING: Taught 2 times per year
METHOD OF DELIVERY: Lecture with interactions, group discussions, and worksheets.
TRAINING GOAL: To provide useful tools and information to employees in their departments.
Participants will learn the dynamics of teamwork.
- Identify the characteristics of a successful team and how a team should function.
- Identifying team development.
- Applying goal setting, creating objectives and putting plans into action for teams.
- Create team problem solving strategies.
- Understanding the importance of team recognition, rewards, and incentives.
|1. Get student list for Training Division
||4. Review curriculum
|2. Receive PowerPoint presentation
||5. Review PowerPoint presentation
|3. Print Handouts
||6. Rehearse for class
INSTRUCTOR TO STUDENT RATIO:
- 10-15 students – 1 instructor
- 15-20 students – 2 instructors
RESOURCES AND MATERIALS REQUIRED:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Curriculum Handouts (PowerPoint)
- Work sheets and pencils
ASSESSEMENT: Assessment of this class will be accomplished through a Class Evaluation Sheet.
The Training Committee will review all class evaluation sheets on a quarterly basis to specifically identify
strength and weakness in both course content and instructor delivery and take appropriate action(s) to
continuously improve content or instructor delivery respectively.
May 12, 2008
Return to Course Listing