Class Number: 112B
Title: Using Agenda Plus
OVERVIEW: This course will show the user how to navigate the Agenda Plus legislative
management system. Topics include how to submit an agenda item, how to review agenda items and how to
monitor items in the workflow process.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 1 hour
TARGET AUDIENCE: Employees involved in the City Council agenda process
FREQUENCY OF TRAINING: Taught 4 times per year
METHOD OF DELIVERY: Lecture
TRAINING GOAL: Participants will learn how to use the Agenda Plus legislative management software system.
- Understand the workflow process that Agenda Plus uses.
- Learn how to submit an agenda item.
- Learn how the agenda review process works.
- Learn how to view items on the City Council agenda and how to monitor items in the workflow process.
- Get student list for Training Division
- Print Class Evaluation
- Review course outline
- Rehearse for class
INSTRUCTOR TO STUDENT RATIO:
- 10-15 students – 1 instructor
- 15-20 students – 2 instructors
RESOURCES AND MATERIALS REQUIRED:
ASSESSEMENT: Assessment of this class will be accomplished through a Class Evaluation Sheet. The Training Committee
will review all class evaluation sheets on a quarterly basis to specifically identify strength and weakness in both course content
and instructor delivery and take appropriate action(s) to continuously improve content or instructor delivery respectively.
November 17, 2008
Return to Course Listing