Crime Free Multi-Housing Program - About
The Crime Free Multi-Housing Program is an international program that began
in Mesa, AZ in 1992. The Modesto Police Department adopted the program in 2000.
The Crime Free Multi-Housing Program is a partnership between law enforcement, rental property
management and owners, and residents.
The program utilizes training, effective crime prevention methods, communication, and
cooperation to create safer rental communities and neighborhoods.
Why Crime Free?
When Criminals and other destructive tenants operate out of rental property, neighborhoods suffer
and landlords can face serious consequences, including:
- Loss of valued Tenants
- Decline in property values
- Property damage from abuse, retaliation or neglect
- Civil Penalties including forfeiture or temporary closure of the property
- Fear and frustration when dealing with dangerous and threatening tenants
- Resentment and anger between neighbors, tenants and property managers
Call the Crime Free office to get started (209) 572-9639