- How many sets of drawings do I need to submit?
- Three (3) sets of landscape and irrigation plans need to be submitted, along with one (1) set of building elevations and site grading plans.
- Who do I contact for street tree information?
- Contact the Forestry Division at (209) 342-2233 for information on street trees in your area.
- Where can I get more information on the municipal codes?
- Click here to view Modesto's Municipal Code online.
- When do I need to submit the landscape and irrigation plans?
- Submit your landscape and irrigation plans for commercial, industrial, residential or streetscape projects when you submit your building plans. Your plans will be reviewed and ready to return usually within fourteen (14) days.
- When are inspections needed?
- Irrigation lines need to be inspected before the trenches are backfilled with soil. The final inspection will take place when the landscaping and irrigation have been completed and you are ready to close out your project.
- Do I need to submit landscape and irrigation plans for City review if my project is in the City's sphere of influence?
- Yes, the City is currently reviewing the landscape and irrigation plans for all commercial projects that are within the City's sphere of influence. The fees associated with the review are payable to the City of Modesto.