- Can I bring in an outside caterer or my own food and beverage if I am renting event space at the Modesto Centre Plaza?
- The DoubleTree Hotel is the exclusive caterer for events held at the Modesto Centre Plaza. Clients are not permitted to bring in their own caterer, food or beverage.
- How do I get to the Modesto Centre Plaza?
- The Modesto Centre Plaza is located in downtown Modesto, adjacent to the 15-story DoubleTree Hotel. The main entrance to the Centre Plaza is at the intersection of 10th and K Streets, across from Starbucks and Brenden Theatres.
From Highway 99 -
Northbound: Take Central Modesto exit. The off-ramp merges into Sixth Street. Stay on Sixth Street for five (5) blocks. Turn right on K Street. Go four (4) blocks to entrance of the Centre Plaza (10th and K Streets).
Southbound: Take Maze Boulevard exit. At the top of the off-ramp is a signal light. Go one block further and turn left on K Street. Go five (5) blocks to the Centre Plaza entrance (10th and K Streets).
- How can I reach someone attending an event at the Modesto Centre Plaza?
- Call (209) 577-6444 and Centre Plaza staff will take a completed message to the room location and place it at the registration desk or other designated area.
- What kind of payments do you accept for room rental deposits?
- Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard.
- Do you have rental rates for private and non-profit facility users?
- Yes, we offer both rates. In order to receive the non-profit rate, organizations need to provide a 501(c)3 or 504(c)4 letter from the IRS.