Javascript not enabled!

Help Recycling Programs

"B Green" with Boyett Petroleum

Want to know how to help the environment and the City's Parks, Recreation and Neighborhoods Department at the same time?  Recycle!  Boyett Petroleum will match all funds collected from recycling through their "B Green" program and donate them to Parks, Recreation and Neighborhoods Department programs.  Simply mention "B Green" when dropping off materials at the businesses listed below and Boyett Petroleum will match the funds collected from all donated materials.

CRV Materials and Scrap Metal
Take all CRV materials (glass bottles, plastics and aluminum cans that are marked "CRV") and scrap metal (aluminum, brass, copper and stainless steel that contain no hazardous materials or fluids, only) to Modesto Junk Co., 1403 9th Street, Modesto.

Take all e-waste (amplifiers, answering machines, CD or DVD players, cell phones, circuit boards, computer chips, modules, copy machines, CPUs, laptops, fax machines, hard drives, keyboards, monitors, mouse, power supplies, radars, radios, remote controls, scanners, stereos, televisions, VCRs) to the Electronic Waste Recovery Center, 1219 Kansas Avenue, Modesto.  Call for an appointment: (209) 523-2336.


Remember to mention "B Green" to ensure the materials will be credited to the City of Modesto Parks, Recreation and Neighborhoods Department programs. 


Return to Garbage & Recycling Page