Qualifications for the Program
- The applicant for the program must be listed on the City of Modesto utility bill and only at the Primary Residence of the account holder.
- The applicant must provide a copy of the City of Modesto utility bill and proof of enrollment from an eligible public assistance program.
- This program is only applicable to individually metered households. If you live in a multifamily structure serviced by one master or shared meter, then this program is not applicable.
- You must re-apply for this program every two years. Renewal notices will be sent to you.
Please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for processing once the application has been submitted and approved.
Submitting your Application
You may apply by using one of the below options:
- Request an application be mailed to you by calling 209-577-5395.
- Request one in person by visiting our office located at 1010 10th Street, Suite 2100, Modesto CA.
- Once your documents have been submitted, please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for processing.
All applications should be mailed to Central Valley Opportunity Center located at 1801 H Street, Suite A 4-6, Modesto, CA 95354.