Community Development Division
COVID-19 Related Notices and Information
Public Access to the Community Development Division
Access is limited in order to do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19. Direct public contact is by appointment only, should you wish to schedule an appointment please contact us by phone at 209-577-5211 or Email City of Modesto Housing. Face masks are required in the building.
Waivers and General Grant Program Information
- Waivers of Community Planning and Development Grant Program and Consolidated Plan Requirements to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 and Mitigate Economic Impacts
- Waiver and Suspension of HOME Program Requirements and HOME-Assisted Tenant-Based Rentals for Emergency Assistance in Response to COVID-19
- Waivers of Community Planning and Development Grant Program and Consolidated Plan Requirements to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 and Mitigate Economic Impacts Number Three
- Notification Template: Utilization of Waivers and Suspensions of HOME Program Requirements and HOME-Assisted Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) for Emergency and Short-Term Assistance in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Information
Notification of the City of Modesto Capital Facilities Fees 2021 Inflationary Adjustment
Annual Adjustment Presentation
- Development Fee Schedule FY 21-22 City
- Development Fee Schedule FY 21-22 SOI
- Development Fee Schedule FY 21-22 Downtown RES
2021 Income Limits for CDBG, HOME and ESG Programs
Find out which committees provide guidance to the Community Development staff
This program provides financial and technical assistance to repair or eliminate critical health and safety hazard conditions in homes, and to provide assistance for disabled persons in making their homes more accessible.
Homeless Management Information System, HMIS, is a locally administered data system used to record and analyze client, service, and housing data for individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Housing is a part of the Community Development Division of the Community and economic development Department.
Learn about the infrastructure financing opportunities available.
State of California Housing and Community Development Grant Funds for the Development of Affordable Housing
We are excited to showcase the Community Development projects and programs on this page for the community.
As a condition of receiving federal funds, HUD requires entitlement jurisdictions reports
The Community Development Division administers special assessment and taxing districts throughout Modesto.
Learn about the special task forces involved with the Community Development Division.