Storm Related Support


Report storm related issues

  • For life-threatening emergencies or structural damage, dial 9-1-1
  • To report City tree emergencies, call 209-342-2253.  Report non-emergency tree issues online.
  • To report street flooding, call 209-577-6200.
  • To report traffic signal and/or street light outages online or call 209-342-2297.
  • For clogged storm drains online or call 209-577-6200.
  • For downed power lined and electrical outages, call MID at 209-526-8222 or 888-997-8222.

Please call only once unless your situation changes. Do not remove storm grates or manhole covers, as doing so will create safety and security problems.


City of Modesto Residents

The Self-Serve Sandbag Site for City of Modesto residents is located at the corner of North Washington and Elm Street near the City of Modesto Corporation Yard. 

City of Modesto residents can fill up to 20 sandbags per household free at any time of the day or night. You will need to fill your own bags, so please bring your own shovel. If you have questions, you can call Street Services at 209-342-2244. 

Stanislaus County Residents

Stanislaus County residents can view contact information on the county website for information regarding sandbags.