The City of Modesto will be receiving Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 (July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022). A portion of CDBG and ESG funds will be used to fund Public Service programs to directly benefit low-income families and individuals within the City of Modesto. Please note that CARES Act CDBG-CV and ESG-CV funds may be awarded via this Request for Proposals, subject to the level of demand and proposal scopes.
Opening of CDBG/ESG & CDBG-CV/ESG-CV Grant Application period. <
Calendar of Events
- February 24, 2021 - Notice of Funding Availability Release Date
- March 3, 2021 - Mandatory Technical Workshop and opening of the application period
- March 22, 2021 - Application Deadline via Neighborly Software
- March 23-26,2021 - Application Review Period
- March 31, 2021 - Grant Presentations to the Application Review Committee
- April 7, 2021- May 11, 2021 Draft Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan ready for public review
- April 1, 2021 - April 30, 2021 - Public Meetings to present Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan
- May 11, 2021 - Final Plans and funding allocations presented to City Council during the public hearing.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in these meetings, please contact the City Clerk (209) 577-5396. Notification of 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact:
City of Modesto Community Development Division
1010 10th Street, Suite 3100, Modesto CA 95351
For any questions, please contact: 209 577-5211