New Watering Schedule is Effective April 1st, 2019 until October 31st, 2019.
Approved Watering Days
|Odd Numbers||Wednesday, Friday, Sunday|
|Even Numbers||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
Outdoor water use prohibited daily from 12 p.m. until 7 p.m. and no outdoor water use on Monday, Thursday or Friday.
City of Modesto Customers in Modesto, Salida and Empire
- Odd-numbered addresses watering days are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday U Even-numbered addresses watering days are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- No outdoor water use on Monday and daily between 12:00pm and 7:00pm (*refer to exceptions below)
- Use of drip irrigation, hand watering of trees, shrubs and car washing with use of a positive shutoff nozzle is permitted at any time
- Hosing concrete areas, building exteriors, etc. is prohibited except for health/safety concerns or for maintenance/construction purposes, with use of a positive shutoff nozzle
- Water leaks must be repaired within 24 hours
- No irrigating turf or ornamental landscapes during and 48 hours following measurable rain (.01 inch). For measurable rain data refer to www.mid.org/weather
- Outdoor watering must be kept on your property…avoid water runoff
ATTENTION: TURLOCK, GRAYSON, CERES WALNUT MANOR, AND DEL RIO
Important Note: Outlying water systems owned by the City will remain on a two day watering schedule because they are solely supplied by groundwater wells. These include the Turlock, Grayson, Ceres Walnut Manor & Del Rio water systems.
For more information visit: www.modestogov.com/savewater