Residents can sign-up for utility service using the following methods:
- Use our secure online form for new service within 48 business hours, excluding holidays and weekends.
- Sign up by phone and use our secure method of submitting required documents. To complete the sign up process and activate your utility account, you must contact the Customer Services Division by calling 209-577-5395. For same day activation, you must speak with a representative before 3:00 PM.
- Visit the City of Modesto Customer Services Division in person at 1010 10th Street, Suite 2100, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
To start service you will need the following:
- Service Address
- Social Security Number
- Valid California Driver's License or ID, for all responsible parties over the age of 18
- Date of Birth
- If Owner - Proof of Ownership (Grant Deed or Final Escrow Settlement Statement)
- If Renter - Lease/Rental Agreement
- Deposit: Residential $200, Commercial (based on average monthly billing of location)
- Contact information (phone numbers, mailing address, etc.)
Please Note: If the service is off, the sign-up process must be completed before 3:00 PM in person in order to have service restored the same day.