Development Fee Schedule
The development fee schedule is split out by various divisions. See the individual fee sheets below to view the current fiscal year fees for each.
About Community Facilities Districts Fees
Community Facilities Districts (CFDs) each have their own fee schedule. Once the fees have been paid in full for the specific development, it is removed from the list and no longer considered a fee. View all of the information about the current Community Facilities Districts (CFDs), including a searchable map of all areas online.
- Carver Bangs CFD No. 1998-2 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Coffee-Claratina CFD 2002-2 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Enterprise Business Park CFD 1998-1 Fees FY 22-23 (PDF)
- Fairview Village CFD 2003-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Hetch Hetchy CFD 2005-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Kiernan Business Park South CFD 2012-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Kiernan Business Park West CFD 2007-2 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Kiernan Business Park East 2 CFD 2016-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- North Beyer CFD 1997-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- North Beyer Park No. 2 CFD Fees 2007-1 FY22-23 (PDF)
- NorthPointe CFD 2002-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- The Vintage CFD 2016-2 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Village One CFD 1996-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Village One No. 2 CFD 2004-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
- Woodglen CFD 2021-1 Fees FY22-23 (PDF)
About Capital Facilities Fees
Capital Facilities Fees (CFF) are impact fees established to mitigate the impacts of new development as outlined in §66000 of the California Government Code. These fees may be used for the purchase, construction, expansion, rehabilitation, or acquisition of public facilities.