Effective November 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017
- Odd-numbered addresses water Sunday
- Even-numbered addresses water Saturday
Modesto Drought Level: Stage II-A
- Car washing is subject to above-cited limitations with use of a positive shutoff nozzle.
- Hosing concrete areas, building exteriors, etc., is prohibited except for health/safety concerns and only with use of a positive shutoff nozzle.
- Water leaks, once identified by home owner, must be repaired within 24 hours.
- Restaurants and food service establishments are prohibited from serving water except upon request.
- New landscaping must comply with existing and future landscape ordinances.
- Mandatory retrofit of low flow showerheads in homes must be present when building/remodeling occurs.
- No use of outdoor fountains except for maintenance purposes.
- Water meter installation must be present on all new single-family homes.
- No turf or ornamental landscape irrigation is allowed during (and 48 hours following) measurable rain.
- Operators of hotels and motels must provide guests with the option of choosing not to have towels and linens laundered daily and prominently display notice of this option.
For more information, you can contact the water conservation program at 209-342-2246 or navigate through this website.