Dear Stanislaus Community System of Care (CSOC/CoC) Members:
In consideration of upcoming CSOC meeting not being until Thursday, May 18th, 2017 @ 2:30 p.m., the deadline for submitting an Application for Appointment to a Stanislaus Community System of Care Committee has been extended. Please identify the Committee(s) on which you would like to serve (check all that apply). Please submit completed applications via:
Mail or Delivery: Stanislaus Community System of Care Collaborative
Attn: Collaborative Applicant
1010 Tenth Street, Suite 3100
Modesto, CA 95354
Deadline to submit completed applications is Friday, May 12th, 2017 @ 4:30 p.m.
Committees (refer to attachment details):
- 1. Community Projects & Grant Review Committee (CPGRC);
- 2. Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Committee;
- 3. Point-in-Time (PIT) and Housing Inventory Count (HIC) Committee;
- 4. Homeless Populations and Subpopulations Committee;
- 5. Funding and Resource Committee;
- 6. Housing Committee;
- 7. Planning and Development Committee.
Thank you for considering this opportunity to serve the Community.
Please forward to anyone that may be interested in this service opportunity.
(City of Modesto)