News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/17/2018 2:51:17 PM to 5/26/2018 12:00:02 AM.
Road Closures & Traffic
Posted on: May 17, 2018
[ARCHIVED] Weekly Traffic Impact Report Available Online
La Loma Phase 2B strengthen & Replace water mains
Work is in progress. Project is expected to be completed by November 2018.
Construction signs will be set up to provide traffic control on:
- Intermittent lane closures on El Vista Avenue, from North Yosemite Boulevard to Encina Avenue
- Intermittent road closures on Encina Avenue, from El Vista Avenue
to San Juan Drive. Detour will be in place.
- Motorists are advised to drive slowly and use alternate routes when possible.
forestry - Tree trimming
Work is in progress.
Construction signs will be set up with minor traffic control at:
- Tully Road from Orangeburg Avenue going south all the way to 9th Street
- Northbound on Tully Road from Coldwell Avenue to Briggsmore Avenue
with one lane closed
Sidewalks will be closed to pedestrian traffic within the work zone. Motorists are advised to drive slowly and use alternate routes when possible.