The City of Modesto is holding a mandatory Technical Workshop on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. for non-profit service providers interested in applying for Program Year 2020-2021 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Public Service funds. Attendance to the workshop will be mandatory for any service provider seeking CDBG and/or ESG funds. The mandatory workshop will be held in the Modesto City Council Chambers located at 1010 10th Street, Modesto, California, 95354.
Calendar of Events
- January 8, 2020 - Notice of Funding Availability Release Date
- January 29, 2020 - Mandatory Technical Workshop and opening of the application period
- February 21, 2020 - Application Deadline via ZoomGrants
- February 24-28,2020 - Application Review Period
- March 2, 2020 - Technical Application Review Notifications
- March 9, 2020 - Technical Application Review Appeals
- March 11, 2020 - Grant Presentations to the Application Review Committee
- April 1, 2020 Draft Fiscal Year 2020-2025 Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan, and Analysis of Impediments ready for public review
- April 1, 2020 - May 5, 2020 - Public Meetings to present Fiscal Year 2020-2025 Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan, and Analysis of Impediments
- May 5, 2020 - Final Plans and funding allocations presented to City Council during the public hearing.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in these meetings, please contact the City Clerk (209) 577-5396. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact:
City of Modesto Community Development Division
1010 10th Street, Suite 3100, Modesto CA 95351
For any questions, please contact: 209 577-5211