The City of Modesto is holding a mandatory Technical Workshop on Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. for non-profit service providers interested in applying for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnership funds (HOME) funds. These are for non-public service projects only. Attendance to the workshop will be mandatory for any provider seeking CDBG and/or HOME funds. The mandatory workshop will be held at the Health Care of San Joaquin located at 1025 J Street, Modesto, California, 95354.
Calendar of Events
- February 15, 2020 - Notice of Funding Availability Release Date
- February 27, 2020 - Mandatory Technical Workshop and opening of the application period
- March 27, 2020 - Application Deadline via ZoomGrants
- March 28 - April 3, 2020 - Application Review Period
- April 3, 2020 - Technical Application Review Notifications
- April 7, 2020 - Technical Application Review Appeals
- April 8, 2020 - Grant Presentations to the Application Review Committee
- April 1, 2020 Draft Fiscal Year 2020-2025 Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan, and Analysis of Impediments ready for public review
- April 1, 2020 - May 5, 2020 - Public Meetings to present Fiscal Year 2020-2025 Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan, and Analysis of Impediments
- May 5, 2020 - Final Plans and funding allocations presented to City Council during the public hearing.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in these meetings, please contact the City Clerk (209) 577-5396. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact:
City of Modesto Community Development Division
1010 10th Street, Suite 3100, Modesto CA 95351
For any questions, please contact: 209 577-5211