Presenting educational environmental information in a calendar supports teaching our community about the environment in a unique format that can be used year-round.
The calendars are available (in limited quantity) at the following locations:
- City Hall Information Desk (City/County building) at 1010 Tenth Street
- Utility Department front counter on the fourth floor at 1010 Tenth Street
- Mistlin Gallery
- Modesto Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Modesto Police Department
- Stanislaus County Library
This vibrant and educational environmental-themed calendar offers helpful information to ensure we have cleaner rivers and a cleaner city.
The calendar can be viewed at modestogov.com just search for “2018 calendar.” (By the way, the calendars are free!)
For more information Contact: Jennifer Peet, 209-577-6200